Sooo i've bought this bad boy....how to build it?

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
...and i can't find any info about it anywhere :?
Anybody have any knowledge of these or know where i can find specs and build ideas? :D :D

Attachments

• dirtworks.jpg
    dirtworks.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 840
I have definitely heard of these, but from when I was a kid and only cared for how cool a bike looked and not for any information about a manufacturer :roll:

Lets hope someone can throw some light on it :)

Well i done the same , i looked and looked and all i found was a build up on
Pinkbike.

Also i have put in a 175mm rockshox shock for you , don't know much
about it but it is yours :D

I'm jelous you have the facility's to make bushings

Only problem with having the facilities is that the only time i'm there but my boss isn't is at the weekend, so i'm gonna have to do some overtime :roll: :D

I'm sure that brand was discussed on here a while back. Seem to remember some one saying they were main by another company then stickered up :? Got in my head that it was our edam munching, dope smoking chums from across the pond that had the info :?

Could be worth asking in pre 97 chat as there's more trafic through there.

I definately read about the frame in Dirt magazine back years ago. That would have been within the first 12 issues since launch Im guessing.

Just a thought if you know anyone with access to them!

Haven't got it here yet, but i'm assuming it fits in front of the seat tube when the rocker is moved forward to its proper position...or not :D

Anybody got any DIRT magazines from 99-00?

Re: Sooo i've bought this bad boy....

Grannygrinder":3l0fmtke said:
...and i can't find any info about it anywhere :?
Anybody have any knowledge of these or know where i can find specs and build ideas? :D :D

Give the member silverfish a shout he will fill you in on all the details, i believe Hotlines were the importer for these in the late 90s early 2k model years, if my memory serves me right, if he doesnt know no one will... :cool:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177656

Back