BoTM December 2011 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Raleigh Activator 2

makster":5gc5yqoc said:
Jussa":5gc5yqoc said:
John":5gc5yqoc said:
Ritchey Team Comp and Activator 2 in the same BoTM. There we go !

First of all can i say a bike thankyou for the support and kind words relating to my Raleigh Activator 2,

In order to comply with the rules i must withdraw my Nottingham built full-susser as it has now been sold :( . Yes another Retrobiker now has the pleasure of riding my beast of a bike.

I am not sure if it will be re-submitted, but i have messaged johntomjoe who has an equally nice Activator and worthy of competition entry.

I hope there is not to much dissapointment out there in Retrobikeland?

Jussa :)

Bloody tease :roll:

+

Another one for this month, it´s gonna be really hard get some votes with those bikes, thanks guys! I´d like to add a better pic from this weekends ride, hope a mate sends me them...

Attachments

• DSC_0639.jpg
    DSC_0639.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 1,367
  • DSC_0642.jpg
    DSC_0642.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 1,367
Two words spring to mind, mixed and bag.

I hope the Activator isn't Retrobikes Rage agianst the machine moment!
I'm not having a pop at it by the way, each to their own I say.

It's great that the likes of a newsboy can go head to head with an Activator, where else but here would you find that kind of thing?

The Richter is proper tidy, for a GT ;)

al.

i agree, and without the mistakes made on the activators etc mountain biking wouldnt be where it is today!

and anyone can throw a grand at a bike to be top class ;)

I sooo wanted to vote for your Activator Jussa but even if it had stayed in the running that Newsboy is stunning ! Love it ! Have to comment also on Ringo's festive Dekerf too. Great colours just needs a nice snowy scene to make the perfect RB Christmas card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back