PROjeKt FunK PRO Comp

Vinevo":1jhbj17g said:
If it taught me one thing, I don't like owing money and have never had a credit card myself. If you don't have the cash saved, you can't afford it yet. I wonder if the financial state of the UK/world would be any different if more people operated alongside that principle!, who knows.

I concur with that mate.......oh...bugger....dont I owe you £500 :oops:

Not really, only in principle, if you had the frame you would so your still in the black!

It's boxed up in the bedroom waiting for its safe rise to the loft out of harms way!

Checked and cleaned the crown cup last night off the old forks and it is the missing Campag Centaur part so well pleased!

Brilliant mate...the final bit of the jigsaw! ....must be time to get building!

Woody (the chap who bought your old dale) sent me a pic of his Funky new aquisition today....expect it wont be long before we see another build thread on here.

Everyone's getting all Funked up!, at this rate there will be a Funk of the Month vote!

Glad to see you are making headway on this build now Ash. Tell me you're going to return it to it's original green though please? :cool:
Did you ever keep in contact with Charlie who had the pink one?

Hi Steve, Happy New Year mate.
It will be green again, one day. Was hoping to get on with over Christmas but too busy with family, garage work, relaxing, drinking etc!
Can't remember Charlie, was that the bloke from Pendelchini? Cycles in Albert Road?
I remember riding a pink one from there.

Happy new year! Yeah, well spoken chap. Was in an issue of MBUK with his Funk and Dave Hemming arsing around on some horse jumps :)

Back