East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

You'll be very welcome. Check the Aussie rides thread before you go, they seem to be pretty active, and pm pfennig who went to Melbourne from Loughborough a few months back.

the Australian Melbourne that is :D

@inzaman - you're most welcome - hope you can join us again - we'll try and keep the farmer count lower next time :shock: :LOL:

rc200ti":p3y2m92n said:
You'll be very welcome. Check the Aussie rides thread before you go, they seem to be pretty active, and pm pfennig who went to Melbourne from Loughborough a few months back.

I currently live in the original Melbourne, South Derbyshire. But am going to be staying mainly in the Gold Coast, but visiting Sydney and Melbourne (au) at some point.

Hadn't noticed the Austalian section, will check it out, thanks.

I wish :D
My Buffalo top is the Cycleshirt. I have considered the lighter one for the summer but found that the ventilation in the one I've got takes it through to April, infact I think it went on the Three Tribes a couple of years back.

orange71":mpgwnr99 said:
@inzaman - you're most welcome - hope you can join us again - we'll try and keep the farmer count lower next time :shock: :LOL:

Thank's Ed i am determined to make this a regular thing as it was an excellent blast out.
It got a bit slippy on some runs and a few shear drop or so when looking over to the right but great fun all the same.

Yes that bit after the Repton Shrubbs downhill, where you go through a tight wooded bit by the stream/river - don't look down!

Back