Drugs & Retrobiking - Discussion

Here's tae us-whae's like us!
icon_salut.gif

All the first times I got really, really stoned were on bike rides. Sunny summer days monging out in meadows and nights getting lost for hours, with no lights, in woods I should know better than the back of my hand. Beautiful. Taught me a f*ckload more than school ever did.

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but after re-reading it I have a severe pain in my side and need a lie down! I haven't laughed so much in ages!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Especially the bit about being shot-at by skinheads!

just had the strangest health and safety session discussing substance abuse in construction lol, you cant beat experience ;)

andyz":3tg5s8fu said:
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but after re-reading it I have a severe pain in my side and need a lie down! I haven't laughed so much in ages!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Especially the bit about being shot-at by skinheads!

Careful!

Nice read. :mrgreen:

Riding down to meet mates with shrooms on bonfire night. Lying on the cricket pitch watching the best display ever display in the park. Then to the pub where I saw an orange dog with no legs at which point we all saw it.

Oh to be 13 again.

Wow, thread revival!

Anyone tried this EPO thing, what with it being popular and all that? Moreover, are EPO flavoured gels available?

Teacakes with a liberal spread of MacKays Orange Marmalade with Champagne is doing it for me at the moment; endurance is sky rocketing.

Back