thoughts on this wee marin...

jonnymcenroe

Beating Jimmy Connors
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
After a bike to fettle for spring time for my other half.

Remembered a lassie I know had a wee Muirwoods I showed interest in last year. Just messaged her and she's still got it and up for selling at the right price as she's moving to LDN come January.

So... Going for a look this weekend.

Just got these photo's through, what you lot reckon is a fair price considering she loves it and got it free from some bloke coupla years back.

cheers.

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    46 KB · Views: 563
  • image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 563
  • image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 563
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 563
£40 - £50 max but then stuffs going for crazy prices these days. I'm no expert though, others on here may scoff at my valuation :roll:

My re-cycle centre has a Palisades yellow one of these in just now, mix of 200lx and 300lx I think - still very bright yellow. If anyone is interested PM me but they insist they want to do it up before selling it (which isn't a good thing as it will cost more and you'll probably need to re do it :) )

The Ken":2oktss19 said:
My re-cycle centre has a Palisades yellow one of these in just now, mix of 200lx and 300lx I think - still very bright yellow. If anyone is interested PM me but they insist they want to do it up before selling it (which isn't a good thing as it will cost more and you'll probably need to re do it :) )

TK you any idea of the year and spec of the above Muirwoods?
I can see the rear derailer is acera is this a 93' model?

Will be stripping it all back anyways and (dun dunn dunnnn) modernising alot of it, no doubt.

the 93 had moved on...
DSCN9494.jpg

and 92 was changing...

dsc03093v.jpg

1990 had black decals on solid yellow...

marinmod_212.jpg

that 93 is gorgeous!! How nice is that!

I had a 95 Muirwoods... satin/purple.

It was a 93 Nailtrail that first took my eye and made me want fat tyres :)

Cheers :D

Back