Hi long story with Colnago Titanio and cheating taiwan boy

tonyf39":1flxuwgj said:
Forget about paypal/ebay as they don't even abide by the law within their own rules in any case.

In my belief whether they abide their own rules is not as crucial as abiding the national law. Seeing themselves in court because of involvement in criminal activities is a not something they aspire.

Personally, perhaps I would go to the police too, but I am afraid that where I live the police don't have the time to deal with some person in Taiwan. I would set eBay as target and mention I hold the possibilty of a lawsuit open for in case they come up with an unsatisfactory outcome.

Oh I agree, hower to get it through to them that you will take it further takes a long time & the fact that you are an individual often means you're not taken seriously.
Now, going to the police with a report of serious fraud (be it in your own country or abraod) as a citizen of that country you should expect action to investigate.
The fact the 'buyer' is now selling goods that do not belong to them is fraud in any language. That the 'buyer' claimed not to have received the goods yet is trying to sell it and knows full well that they did not pay for it is theft/fraud.
The seller has been niave in the extreme! I hope it serves them for the future so as not to be in this positon again.

hi again ;)

The moust honest man on the world wrote to me;)
Today I have wrote to Ebay and Paypal.

Witaj, dit-bicycles,

Today I called eBay and Paypal.

They said you have no right to ask me to pay again.

Because your bike didn't arrive in time. It's your fault.

You can ask the shipping company and check the date when the bike arrived in Taiwan.

You didn't admit your fault and you even ruined my reputation on the website.

I may consider suing any one of the guys who have something to do with defaming me online.

?

If you want to get my money, you have to admit your fault first and remove the defamatory comment, or it's impossible for you to get anything.

Why would you rely on what a fraudulent criminal tells you on what eBay told him concerning a fraud he commit?

Re: hi again ;)

ditbicykles":1p7p720b said:
I may consider suing any one of the guys who have something to do with defaming me online.

:shock:

There is a very SIMPLE way to avoid all of this hassle with overseas OR UK based Paypal "NEVER keep any money in paypal for longer than a few days".

Paypal only refunded the guy because they had access to the sellers funds in paypal. No one worldwide has access to your bank accounts without legal procedure. Here's how it works :

Bank account 1 is "your real long established bank"

Bank account 2 is a "new account set up with NO facilities except DEBIT/TRANSFER" absolutely NO credit whatsoever to be enabled on your Ebay account.

Bank account 3 is "Paypal"

If I "Buy" on ebay I transfer from bank 1 to bank 2, then pay via paypal with my account2 debit card. If I get stiffed the credit card companies are on MY side, much more powerful than playpal (no-ones pal)

If I "Sell" anywhere ebay or other, I accept payment via any channel, BUT transfer out of Paypal straight away to bank 1 (unless you plan to spend within 3 days).

WHY do this ? Because I trust me, me & only me. Things get lost in the post, things get stolen in the post, things get stolen upon receipt, proof of postage means "It's NOT me".

Fraud is widespread & worldwide, TRUST is in short supply & great demand. Paypal look after themselves and ONLY themselves. Bottom line, "If Paypal is always empty, then you won't get stiffed by anyone". NO-ONE will ever gain access to your bank accounts without some serious legal work, no matter what happens.

If all of this sounds clandestine & dodgy, think of it this way, " ONLY innocent people get stiffed ". Fight back against fraud, don't leave them any room to even try, and if they do, it'll be to no avail. Honest people never stiff their buyers/sellers (they screw up but not stiff). A thief will use every method available to get your money. A thief knows possession is 9/10ths of the law in any country. There motto is "I have it now ... come and get it back" They know its costs money to get back what you've lost. The further the problem is away from the the innocent, the less chance you have of winning. I believe in an "open bank account policy ...... steal what you like there is nothing in there" :)

Later guys, Laz.

PS: you're mad if you don't follow the above, the extra hassle takes about 5mins of time, but offers 100% protection from fraud. Dont take the risk :) Each time a good guy gets stiffed its rocks us all :)

hi

guy is no response still. I have sended an invoice on Paypal but silence..i have sended an emails and silence
He removed an auction with my Colnago frame;)
Who knows some retro Taiwan sides or riders, clubs etc.. I want to show for all Taiwan how big shit this guy is;)

Regards dawid

ebay selling

Horrible situation, and must be so frustrating. And sometimes shipping insurance is worthless anyway as when packages are handled by differing countries the guarantees in one country do not transfer to the next.
As for ebay - I have been using it for 5 years now for both buying and selling. I still buy but never sell. When you buy you have the opportunity to select who you buy from, check out their feedback, and make educated judgement on safety. Opposite for selling; you have no control over who clicks to bid and what scams they might play. Its also near impossible to describe condition of second hand goods given description is subjective - even when I presented an entire gallery of images highlighting flaws on an item i've have chancers trying it on. Ebay is also very biased in favour of the buyer rather than the seller... Sadly because of its size and reputation its got a crippling monopoly too, otherwise why else would people put up with the cut from both paypal and auction site.

Back