Now booked for:

Kaiser
TK
ZZ
Dyna Ti
Rado
Velo

@

Restaurant Bo’Vine Meats & Wines, 385 Byres Road, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G12 8AU

Area Temple

Date Saturday, 10 Dec 2011

Time 02:30 PM

Number of People 6

Suggest meeting at WAXYS from around 12:30 onwards, very close to Queen street station and get the subway round the corner after 1ish to Hillhead and walk up Byres road

Minor bumpette :D

kaiser":2vfod6g5 said:
Area Temple

Byres Rd is Partick/West End.

Temple is a couple of miles west and is the area of Knightswood around Fulton Street and Netherton Rd......

Please don't end up there , the banjo players like you to make piggy noises !

All set, well apart from train ticket, secret santa, dosh to pay for meal and free time :) - I think I'll be in Glasgow earlier, try and get a little xmas shopping done, which I know is a mad idea: Anyone know a good area for crafty/handmade/ethnicy type shops?

The Ken":htmwbjyp said:
All set, well apart from train ticket, secret santa, dosh to pay for meal and free time :) - I think I'll be in Glasgow earlier, try and get a little xmas shopping done, which I know is a mad idea: Anyone know a good area for crafty/handmade/ethnicy type shops?

West end! The city centre is just one big shopping centre now.

kaiser":yk3qh11c said:
The Ken":yk3qh11c said:

West end! The city centre is just one big shopping centre now.

I dont think there are many of those type of places about nowadays TK,its mostly all imported
Thered is a Christmas market on in St Enochs square at the moment,all European bits and pieces so you could well get something from there :?

Secret santa finally bought, Looking forward to tomorrow, I'll be in Waxys at about 12.45, see you all then.

Just checked the nuts rail enquiries, cheap day return Dundee to Glasgow £34, or Cheapday return Dundee to Perth £7.50 Plus Cheapday return Perth To Glasgow at £15.40 Total £22.90!!!! Think I know how many tickets I'll be buying. As all trains to glasgow from Dundee need to stop at perth I can't see any issues.

Phoned and confirmed the booking :D A thing to note, waxy is labyrinthian in design, just keep walking aboot till you find someone!

I'm now about to have a delve for a secret santa doodah!

Tk you still wanting a loan of Life Cycles?

Secret Santa gift selected and wrapped :D .I take it we do wrap them?,kind of new to this concept :oops:

Back