• Proflex bike ski Jan 1 2011 (Small).jpg
    Proflex bike ski Jan 1 2011 (Small).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3,383
  • 100_3425 (Small).JPG
    100_3425 (Small).JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 3,383
trek_y":k5285zrk said:
Here's mine, not quite there yet :oops:
757 with carbon swinger, Risse shock, discs and Easton carbon bits - bit of a retromod. Sorry I don't like Girvin forks !
Brings me back to my 552 of many years past which was the same colours and a bike I have fond memories of.
Are there disc mounts on these or did you have something made specially?

Here's my old 856. Sadly now dearly departed due to an altercation with a ford focus :evil:

IMGP1189.jpg

I do have two more frames that could be used though; one has been in the pipeline for ages and I just havent got started on it.

NAILTRAIL96":a8k5ryza said:

I have been experimenting with various off the shelf adapters. Sadly the lovely Brake Therapy one won't fit and the A2Z one works but looks naff. So it's currently is sporting the mounting plate of a DDG adapter which is attached with some fashioned fixings to the dropout and chainstay. Can put up some pics if you want to see.

orange71":4dj1ldlf said:
My 855. A photo from a few years ago now, but the bike's relatively unchanged.

cannockedmk21wg9.jpg

themuckspreader1ld3.jpg

Ed, is that a "way big"? If so, I know you're tall but that's an extreme amount of seatpost coming out of that frame :shock:

:LOL:

No, just a Large - as far as I know the Way Big is only different in that it has a longer seat mast - the head tube and top tube remained the same dimensions. Not even sure they made a Way Big 855. Think it started with 856.

trek_y":2adqyalm said:
NAILTRAIL96":2adqyalm said:

I have been experimenting with various off the shelf adapters. Sadly the lovely Brake Therapy one won't fit and the A2Z one works but looks naff. So it's currently is sporting the mounting plate of a DDG adapter which is attached with some fashioned fixings to the dropout and chainstay. Can put up some pics if you want to see.
Yes please!.

Back