Cannock Turkey Twizzler - 28th December 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone from south east going to this one ?

will glady join in , but need a car share , I am happy to drive .

I am entertaining this Christmas. The parents are staying. So I may bring my dad. It won't be as cool as when Indiana Jones did the same in the Last Crusade but he does own a retro Trek (lugged frame, cantilever and a fantastic 'electric plum' paint job).

Iwasgoodonce":262aio2t said:
I am entertaining this Christmas. The parents are staying. So I may bring my dad. It won't be as cool as when Indiana Jones did the same in the Last Crusade but he does own a retro Trek (lugged frame, cantilever and a fantastic 'electric plum' paint job).

This is a bold statement, but I admire your confidence: should we keep a ten minute slot free for you either before or after the ride, or do you prefer to be entertaining on the fly?

Everybody will be expecting amusement now, I do hope you can back up these claims...

:LOL:

Doubt my bike will be ready in time still far to much to get for it :( maybe next year..................or the one after that.

poweredbypies":sdxenyzu said:
Doubt my bike will be ready in time still far to much to get for it :( maybe next year..................or the one after that.

What size are you? I've got a lovely small/medium Cadex ALM1 to sell that I could bring along...? ;) :LOL:

Any more info on the 0800 early-bird ride?

hoping to be up for this, defo have the time off but it will be depended on weather! :oops: i know i know!! :oops:

but if i do come i'm probably gonna head west after to coed y brenin for the next day, makes the fuel cost more acceptable if i get 2 rides in instead of 1. :D

jonnyboy666":1oiea6zk said:
hoping to be up for this, defo have the time off but it will be depended on weather! :oops: i know i know!! :oops:

but if i do come i'm probably gonna head west after to coed y brenin for the next day, makes the fuel cost more acceptable if i get 2 rides in instead of 1. :D

Your long-distance logic this year has been impeccable! I doff my cap sir :LOL:

Depends on family stuff, but if you've space in the van I might ask about tagging along for the day... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back