Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-PANASONIC- ... 53ea587c2f

speed_001.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
$1290 with less than a day to go. 1290 - a high figure, but they're only dollars. In GBP it is 800-850, what sounds like good deal for such a very fine bike in excellent all original shape.

I have one exactly like the advertised one. Same shape, all original, but also the too small sizing :( I remember collecting the bike very well. I arrived at the house and there was nobody. When I rang I found out the woman sat drunk in the pub. An older man brought her home and in tears she handed me over the bike. It belonged to her passed away husband.

still $ 1290 with 3 hr 45 min to go , I wonder wher the final bids will take it too ? just under $ 2K I think

Uhm... no, looks like it going to do a bit more. $2226 with 2h to go. No crisis in Panasonic enthousiast land.

$2813. A lot of money, but money well spent imo. Were I live it set you back 7000 guilders when new. A considerable sum and not much has changed.

What to do with my little one? Letting it sleep in a box for another couple of years? Perhaps yes, as I do not feel for parting from it and depreciation is also not really a concern.

Back