1999 Raleigh RSP Catalogue

The Raleigh files

Wow, I had the 450 as a frame/fork only replacement for my dads hand me down 1992 blue dyna-tech diablo.

I kept all the paper work, inc the warantee card, in the shed.
When I broke the frame by jumping it, dug it out and took it back to the same shop it was bought from, they sent it to raleigh, raleigh sent back the 450.

Unfortunatly sold it without building it.
Would like the origional back though, not broken ;)

That's brilliant - thanks for posting this brochure. My RSP titanium MTB looks exactly like the one displayed, apart from the optional magura rim brakes and a slightly more restrained syncros ahead stem. see my gallery for pics...

How are the mighty fallen :cry:
This was an incredible range of bikes, Reynolds frames, Chris King headsets, Syncros, Crossmax, Boxxer forks
Take a look at the Raleigh range now - not so much Special Products anymore but made in Cambodia from whatever is on the factory floor :cry:

horshamhornet":3u0smzg8 said:
How are the mighty fallen :cry:
This was an incredible range of bikes, Reynolds frames, Chris King headsets, Syncros, Crossmax, Boxxer forks
Take a look at the Raleigh range now - not so much Special Products anymore but made in Cambodia from whatever is on the factory floor :cry:

Thanks horshamhornet we did make some pretty hot stuff BITD. For me the clock stopped in Y2k. :)

Wow, found this by google, found an old pic of my Peak.

Brand new in the pic.

IannPeakBike.jpg

Just got this.
Always wanted one and this is in good original ish nick. :D

Attachments

• 2012-03-01_16-37-53_937.jpg
    2012-03-01_16-37-53_937.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 4,270
Back