'91 McMahon Titanium - Journey's end

badly,

it's set up for photography at the moment, not proper useage.. :LOL:

I freewheeled it down the hill where I live, but that's about as good as it got.. :oops:

ti

looks great steve, if you want to go out for a spin sometime drop us a line and i am sure me and feetabix can get something sorted :D

GT-Steve":386sigol said:
badly,

it's set up for photography at the moment, not proper useage.. :LOL:

I freewheeled it down the hill where I live, but that's about as good as it got.. :oops:

:LOL: okay well i'm expecting a PROPER ride review before it gets sold, if it ever does! ;)

At last it's got cables and a chain on :D Looks lovely, Pity you didn't keep the blue ano on.. I'm a grey tyre fan too but the black tyres match the tone down.
Too nice to sell dude.

Rich

Cheers guys... (drewson, yours was always a bit of inspiration for this, altho it now has my own take on things)

erm... the blue ano thing,.... hmm..... I flogged the h20 that was fitted in the earlier pics as I (and others on here, from their comments) thought it was too much...

I absolutely love this bike. If I get any firm offers on my kidney I will have it off you in a second, seems like a bargain!

I think the balance of colours is pretty spot on tbh, I would try a silver outer chain ring perhaps but only to see the difference!

Back