Had a day off today....

[ bluffing badly ]A 28.6 Mavic bottom pull? I don't really want one but thought it might have novelty value on the mantlepiece. Can I have some pics please!?

AHEM!! ( shit! )

I mean...err...you know, just out of idle curiosity.[ /bluffing badly ]

The Ken":1bfm37i2 said:
Look into my eyes, Look into my eyes, You want to send me your Bullseyes...and everything else for that matter, Look into my eyes

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

...and you're back in the room

Got them from Canada, OEM type thing for those schwinn things the yanks go mad for, got the matching wtb saddle as well. Not entirely sure why I bought either, there was a plan, but it changed, and again, and again.....

as per usual...

you have a bit of a gold fetish dont you? Ive still got the gold SDG saddle off of the Bonty... might have to go on the cruiser... maybe.

I thought you were exaggerating about the boxes of chi-chi too. shame on me.

One final bit from this box just for you Roly:

Attachments

• All seeing eye.jpg
    All seeing eye.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,736
its following me round the room!

you have a good eye Pete, and Im also going to go out on a limb and say youre a bit of a completist (Murano wall!)

Completist is definitely the right word. Found myself buying a set of RC35 the other day, then HAD to have matching RC30s from the same era, now looking for a pace steerer/stem again! And it's Whitefriars, not Murano (I'm a pendant and a perfectionist as well, don't ya know!!)

Back