Kestrel MXZ (No.2) 10 years later update

Re: Sweet

ape":10ttky58 said:
How nice are they, how much did they cost you if you don't mind me asking?, are they carbon?

:oops: probably too much in the long run, a lot of the parts like the DX stuff I have had for a while just waiting for a frame, but most of it has come from overseas (europe & states) making postage costs part of the total.

just to give you an idea tho, too much

I find its best NOT to add it all up :eek:

Oh yes , its a carbon composite monocoque frame.

Still thats not bad when you think of how much most frames are nowadays anyway especially carbon. Is it nice and light?.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
damn

emailed em yesterday and got this reply ➡️

Dear Valued International Customer,

We appreciate your continued interest in our auctions. We are having to suspend our international shipping for two reasons:

1. We are in the high season for our retail business (April - Sept) and this is our main source of income. We must focus on this first.

2. The United States Postal regulations for preparing international documents, coupled with the fact that we must hand deliver each package to the post office (as opposed to having them picked up at our place of business) has put a tremendous strain on our business operations. We can not handle the volume of sales we are producing on Ebay and give interanational customers the level of service we want.

We hope to resume international shipping in September when our retail business slows.

Again, thank you for your continued interest.

Sincerely,
Jones Bikes

:evil: SEPTEMBER :!: :!: :!:

Re:

bit of a catch up

Well.....10 plus year on and this is still with me, considered chucking it in the carbon BOTM but had robbed some parts off it for other projects but after digging it out I decided to throw some xt cranks and pulstar wheels with slicks on it and give it a little spin around the local streets and cycle paths.

IMG_20160924_165729_zpscilutptw.jpg

have to say, very nippy little things these ;)

IMG_20160924_165809_zpsp7yfxamj.jpg

IMG_20160924_171441_zpsb3rwskid.jpg

IMG_20160924_171835_zpsxzynholk.jpg

IMG_20160924_173051_zpsdqojnpio.jpg

RBG

Back