CANNONDALE RAVEN, AL MEGA, raven withdrawn

retroman

Retro Guru
WELL DONT REALLY WANT TO SELL BUT NEEDS MUST.

first off, 1999 cannondale raven with spinergy wheels. this had the usual creaking noise around the bottom bracket so i filled around it with expanding foam after fitting a new bb and it seems to have worked. its got 7 speed shifters but a 8 speed cassette,shark bite pedals and coda cranks. the rear fox vanilla is fine the noleens are not as good but the spring is not the original, not a lot of movement at all. the wheels are good and there is only one nick out of the front one, it measures at 21 inch , i am 5,8 and it suits me fine. the usual frame scuffs but not major, i touch them up with clear spray can laquer, cannondale v,sand there you go. looking for £650 but open to offers
Merida043.jpg

Merida046.jpg

Merida047.jpg

Merida041.jpg

Merida045.jpg

this is my 1991 al mega sadly it has to go too. the frame was cracked when i bought it but has been welded on the steerer tube and at the bottom of the seat tube, see pics. gone purple on this with halo twins and dia compe cantis with wolber rims and clear flatties. its 21 speed with thumbies and is a 19 inch. looking for £300 or good offer.
Merida048.jpg

Merida055.jpg

Merida053.jpg

Merida051.jpg

Merida054.jpg

prices include postage in the UK

cheers drew :D

CANNONDALE RAVEN, AL MEGA

hello bob, was thinking, just thinking mind about something new :shock: or if the al mega sold maybe some nice oldish boxxers for the raven :D but need funds first. even been looking at (forgive me) 29 ers, i know, i know burn my eyes out with red hot chilli peppers, or a light downhill steed, all mixed up must stop the whiskey,hope you re well and i,ll keep you informed.

cheers drew :D

CANNONDALE RAVEN, AL MEGA

thanks, nothing wrong with it just fancied a change but if it stays thats fine with me :D .

cheers drew

Back