IF Steel Deluxe ss

Ed,

nice IF. Think you'd be better with a retrobike sticker for the scape ;-)

Where did you pick it up from? The US?

John

John":24pzs2dw said:
Ed,

nice IF. Think you'd be better with a retrobike sticker for the scape ;-)

Where did you pick it up from? The US?

John

Appears that ShimaNO is a no no and agree that a retrobike sticker would be better, unfortunately not quite long enough (missus)

Got the bike from West Wycombe (!), was owned by a very nice American guy. Must fiddle about with the bike a bit more to make it mine

I fancied one of those Shimano stickers for the LH chainstay on my clockwork, better not now :oops:

Very nice bike BTW :cool:

whats wrong with the shitmano sticker, i think they look factory-jackson? obviously need some strategy placing them, but they look cool if done right, imo.

oh, bit jealous now ed. youve got more bikes than me.

my 855 came with the same sticker on it (on both sides) :oops:

girvinvectorsfrom855sr2.jpg

I love the frame and I like the silver bits. And I like the black bits too. But I'm not so sure I like the silver bits on the same frame as the black bits, or vice versa.

Usually your builds are the epitome of elegance, so you've got me worrying now that I've lost the plot again.

Why thank you for saying my builds are elegant, one of the best compliments I've had!

I agree with your observations on silver or black but not both - I knew there was something that did not quite gel and it makes sense now. I think silver would look better so think I had better look for a silver 29.4 post (or shim a smaller one)

Thats a very nice bike. Thankfully was a little large for me. Looks to be just right for you. Nice with the rigid fork too.

Back