Funk Pro Comp NOS NEW PROJECT 3DV BUILD

ez054098":tamryqlj said:

Hey Michael, forks are being rebuilt, and wheels being built as we speak ;)

I have every part now so reckon it will be a xmas build, only part i am undecided on is a recent purchase of some mint purple Kooka cranks which i think may look better than the Cooks bros. :?

thesneaker":3ee3b00b said:
ez054098":3ee3b00b said:

Hey Michael, forks are being rebuilt, and wheels being built as we speak ;)

I have every part now so reckon it will be a xmas build, only part i am undecided on is a recent purchase of some mint purple Kooka cranks which i think may look better than the Cooks bros. :?

That is such a tough call. I run Cooks on 4 of my bikes, but I do love Kooka. I believe we need some comparison pictures of the different cranks mounted when you have the bike built. :)

kooka cranks would be something different , as previously stated need comparison pics
looking forward to this build

The Kooka's may look the dogs gonads but be very wary of them snapping, personally I'd be looking at running the CBR cranks instead. Unless this is going to be a garage queen?

LeeDevelopment":1dimyaii said:
The Kooka's may look the dogs gonads but be very wary of them snapping, personally I'd be looking at running the CBR cranks instead. Unless this is going to be a garage queen?

Its going to be a rider, but only road, i'm warming towards the Kooka's the more i look at them, but i'm sure i can find a good home for the CBR's...

Back