GT

That looks awfully similar to my '05 Aggressor, caliper mount, drop out detail, everything......

DSCF6096.jpg

Jimmy oldskool":d8iw8vl3 said:
That looks awfully similar to my '05 Aggressor, caliper mount, drop out detail, everything......

DSCF6096.jpg
Thanks for all the help guys.

What's the code under your bottom bracket casing Jimmy?

I suppose I could build it up as a rigid commuter?? :?

Any suggestions on groupset and forks?

Cheers you guys are leg ends :LOL:

I did email GT but I have not heard back from them yet. I'm just not 100% sure what to do with it. Local powder coaters will do it for £15 so paint and build or sell on :?

Minty Sauce":16lfzjz5 said:
Did think that it was a bit more modern than I wanted when I picked it up. May have to sell it then for some funds for the retro project I really want!!

Tho the wife would just do this to me :roll:

16" Zaskar? I have one to sell.

stewlewis":2401fy7e said:
Minty Sauce":2401fy7e said:
Did think that it was a bit more modern than I wanted when I picked it up. May have to sell it then for some funds for the retro project I really want!!

Tho the wife would just do this to me :roll:

16" Zaskar? I have one to sell.

Probably out my price range tho… :cry:

Never did hear back from GT on this, and still have the frame in my shed.

Am contemplating building this up to have some fun on it, got my eye on a bike on evil bay at the mo that I could donor a few parts from.

Any advice what forks would be best on this, am a bit out the loop with modern sus forks? (don't have a huge budget tho :roll: )

80-100mm fork

this headset:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140616194773? ... 1497.l2649

31.8mm TP front mech

27.2 post (probably)

90mm stem

180/160mm discs

That's what I build my 04/05 Aggressor up with anyway! You could remove the rim brake mounts before getting it p/coated too... looks much cleaner. Nice ride too!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back