'99 Specialized FSR Ground Control

banksy":1xv75e9b said:
Cheers mick ill take a look at them, youve been a big help so far mate, does anyone know how wide of a tyre i can get sor the rear before it rubs?
you will find a few people passionate about these bikes on this forum

great bikes just had mine powdercoated candy green (looks like racing green but under light looks dayglo)

banksy":fcu9lwdh said:
Cheers mick ill take a look at them, youve been a big help so far mate, does anyone know how wide of a tyre i can get sor the rear before it rubs?

pretty sure 2.2 would be as big as you could go before it starts to rub.

Cheers for the advice on the tyres lads, going to order myself a new back one soon, and i agree it would look good in orange, ill keep it in mind for when it needs repainting mate, cheers

So i took the bike for its real decent length ride just now, nothing special just on the back tracks up near mine, about 4 or 5 miles total, bearing in mind it was so dark and my lights were so useless that i couldnt see this bike did extremely well, a few time i hit ditchs, and ruts which i hadnt seen and the bike just sailed through them! shame its hacky now though(the downside to the white frame)

pics of decals
decals3.jpg

decals2.jpg

decals1.jpg

banksy":28o33eb2 said:

I have 2.3`s on mine and its getting tight!

Ive finally ordered myself some decals so they should be here this week :D Also im thinking about changing the brakes to disc rather than V, if anyone knows what i would need how hard it is to do etc then please could you let me know,
Thanks

Back