I wish i was a little bit smaller....

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Ever since I got my 1990 Explosif there was nagging doubt in my mind.. a little voice in my head which kept saying ‘you’ve just bought a bike that’s too small for you, you ride a 19â€

..I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat..

Hilts":2x03gc3x said:
God bless you RetroBike.co.uk
Hear hear!!..

Awesome when things work out great for all concerned :D

Can you fix them photo links please, wanna see.. :twisted:

congratulations! theres been so many times when ive wished i wasnt such a short-arse! tiny fat chances and 14" gts never seem to come up :(

Anyone got a 16 inch 1992 Xizang they want to swap for an 18inch one? mine been a bit big since I bought it new - january sale madness :roll:

I love it when a plan comes together. :D

Hannible.jpg

BTW. Photobox is c@@p. The images only seem to show in links when you are logged into your account. As soon as you 'time out' they all disappear. I guess it's something to do with access security.

Try Photobucket.......much better. ;)

The Ken":9fvwjacw said:
Anyone got a 16 inch 1992 Xizang they want to swap for an 18inch one? mine been a bit big since I bought it new - january sale madness :roll:

I will be looking to buy a 18 xizang a few weeks if you want to sell .

Sorry Chris I don't want to sell, if I don't swap I doubt I'll get round to replacing it before the cash burns a hole in my pocket. :)

Glad you're as happy about it as me! I've brought mine to work today and it felt perfect like it should! I never thought that just 1 inch would make such a huge difference :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :roll:

If anyone else has a bike sizing problem this is definitely the place to come to sort it out.

Happy riding!

Back