JOIN THE ORANGE "CLOCKWORK" CLUB,show your bikes!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
sinnerman":22w0m6mi said:
Good link to an orange frame that may well go for sensible money...., not a clock work, but a prestige, and in team colours too......!!!!

thanks for the heads up sylus..... :cool:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Orange-steel- ... 0667700191

I'm all over this, perfect project!

Here's my old grey Clockwork that's now at boy"O"boys house.

Attachments

• Clockwork 006.jpg
    Clockwork 006.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,981
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Brocks, i was only talking about thisbike to sylus yesterday, and how nice i thought it was in this colour, top work there mate..... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJHJCwE7BcvhB1HBO0lto(UP!~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqJHJCwE7BcvhB1HBO0lto(UP!~~60_12.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,926
nevadasmith":qm6usuai said:
Not a clockwork but it's from the same stable:

rimg1748.jpg

rimg1756.jpg

OMG!! my retinas, that orange is soooo bright against the snow back drop.

my rather short lived clockwork.

9hro1t.jpg

short lived only because i got a prestige not long afterwards. :LOL:
was still ALOT! of fun though.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqFHJBME63Uw1g5PBO0hQ6iLRQ~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqFHJBME63Uw1g5PBO0hQ6iLRQ~~60_12.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,869
Back