'99 Specialized FSR Ground Control

banksy

Dirt Disciple
Bought this bike today and while i havnt had a chance to take it on any trails or anything yet it feels absolutely class, cant believe they made this bike all those years ago and its still riding brilliantly. I was very suprised by how light this is aswell, anyways here are some pictures, it has been powdercoated white and i got sick of the stickers on it so took them straight off :p

IMAG0162.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

And along with my road bike and hardtail

IMAG0172.jpg

What do you guys think?

another one falls for the charms of the GC FSR. :LOL:

they are awesome bikes, take a gander at mine. ;)

Cheers for the comments guys to reply to yous:

The sofa saddle will be gone after i finish my xmas shopping although it is extremely comfy :p

I paid quite alot for it i think but the condition is fantastic and it rides superbly good tyres etc too- was £150

Yeh ive had a look at yours briefly and it looks sweet like

yeh you should have done mate, i love the colour of it and ive never seen one in white so thought it stood out too :)

Next thing to do is order some specialized decals for it! and possibly some new grips

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
yeh when you look at it like that it is fairly cheap :)

Love the look of those first 2 sets like might have to invest, cheers mick

banksy":2t47zuo0 said:
yeh when you look at it like that it is fairly cheap :)

Love the look of those first 2 sets like might have to invest, cheers mick
once the decals arrive i'll take a pic of them on the bike so you can see what they look like

as for grips superstar components do some good lock on ones cheap

Cheers mick ill take a look at them, youve been a big help so far mate, does anyone know how wide of a tyre i can get sor the rear before it rubs?

Back