What Retro stuff have you been doing today ?

my head is full of putting a singlespeed together , Think I have a frame lined up but can see it meaning to be a cheap "bodge and scarper" and going down the nice route :LOL:

daj":3avgo38s said:
my head is full of putting a singlespeed together , Think I have a frame lined up but can see it meaning to be a cheap "bodge and scarper" and going down the nice route :LOL:

Join us :twisted:

Hmmmm my time and money is all on the Landy at the moment hopefully we will have Claire a new car tomorrow so I can get back on track with the bikes

With current funds I am actually thinking of selling my xtr groupset + single speed frame and buying a complete bike .....have to say I am edging towards a roadbike :?

aaagggghhh its happening again !!

Not getting out and time passing before you know it you have not been out for ages and the legs are feeling weak :cry:

I am dragging the turbo trainer back out and forcing myself on it :roll:

Sitting in my shed procrastinating with a cup of tea looking at my Timberline thinking is it worth spending money on :?

Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes then no then yes :cry:

Using the meditative power of tea to understand that...still...my 16 year old Kilauea with it's rigid forks does not need upgrading. Might need a clean though.

Back