Sorted.

neuroportal

Retro Guru
Ok, having taken delivery of my Gazelle, I find that some of the parts are a little worse for wear.

Lets start with wheels.

126 OLD 6 speed wheels wanted, good condition only. Good tyres is a big plus. Cassette/freewheel must also be in good condition. Campag or Shimano, giving up trying to keep the 600 group and since these are pre sis shouldn't be any problem. (Please advise if this ISNT the case)...

Bars.

The 3t stem on this bike just looks like it has been adjusted too many times with no grease, and im heavy on the bars so don't trust it. Since I need a new stem, I may as well plum for bars and Stem. Cinelli. 44/46 cm.

Chainrings.

Both 42 and 52 (maybe 53) shimano rings in good condition needed to fit Shimano 600 - 6207

Shimano 600 Hoods

I know - rare as, but you never know. (these are the drilled shimano 600 levers, pre aero).

Seatpost 27.2 - need to check whether the 27.0 that is in there is right first or not.....

Kind of desperate, so let me know...

(Kicking myself because at the end of this I should have bought that ambrosio with the extra cost)

Not what you are asking for but worth a shot in case you don't find a cinelli combo

I have a black 3TTT record stem that's a bit faded but very useable.

Just a note - if someone has a complete groupset, campagnolo, including wheels, they want to get rid of, we may be able to talk.

:)

I have the Campagnolo Veloce Ergo group on the Ambrosio that I'll consider selling alternatively I have a Shimano 600 Ultegra 8 speed Ergo group for sale on ebay for £150 BIN or a Shimano 600 Ultegra 7 speed groupset with Wolber TX rims in great condition for £170 I also have a Shimano 600 stem and seatpost for £30 each.

Latest posts

Back