something a bit different, you'll like this!!!

stunning craftsmanship. you could probably have entered it into bmx of the month, won then revealed your underhand methods!

That is simply stunning!.
And not much smaller than my marin :oops:
Excellent work, really made me smile.
Thanks for sharing :D

In all honesty I'm struggling to see the point, but am awed by the amount of effort and skill employed, and the way the final product looks... I just think that with that amount of time and effort I'd personally want to be able to ride the thing in the end!

Rad

I followed this on RAD from day 1 and was a mind fook especially whdn you offered the scaled bits to the original, loved the skyways and the mx1000's!
Can't wait to see what you get up to here!

TC

WOW! That's just incredible talent - I'm amazed that anyone could produce such a stunning model. The level of detail is beyond belief!

ajm":3cs445h0 said:
In all honesty I'm struggling to see the point, but am awed by the amount of effort and skill employed, and the way the final product looks... I just think that with that amount of time and effort I'd personally want to be able to ride the thing in the end!

haha, i like your honesty. I just like making things, heres something i've been playing with recently, i finished it last week and havent used it much yet.

36398e0f.jpg

its got bomber 66 up front with a massive 7" travel on a single crown, the whole rear end is where the time went in. it leans over when the bike leans so the rear skis tilt like skis would if you were skiing, it feel strange to use, like a mountain bike in wet mud at the front and the rear feels like youre skiing. I shape the park for the freestyle night at my local snowdome in hemel, Ive been snowboarding for 19 years and love bikes so thought i'd mix it up. :D :D

heres the back end leant over.
b76b1f35.jpg

As said above, the PK Ripper is truly amazing! :shock:

What about an earlier DH bike?
- A Missy/Deaton/Rockwell Yeti ASLT with blue Ringle stuff?
- A real challenge, a Mantiou? (Jürgen Beneke rode one) Think of the CNC work on that! :LOL:

Back