South West Retro Ride - Sunday 4th December - Haldon Forest.

So its not a full saracen meet then? I might go with the new cannondale!

Hopefully a BIG saracen meet is on the cards for next summer!!

I'll bring some jumble if I drive up (or might load it into the boy's van if he's joining us.)
There could be a couple of Saracens for sale for next yr's Saracen meet. (16.5" 1991 Ltd Edn almost complete & 21" 1992 Tuff Trax frame & bits with stuck s/post - £15 for this anyone?

coomber":2ysf2lw8 said:
What bike are you taking mr area rep sir?

:LOL: Think I might ride something retro this month. May be the Dean or Rektek?

Attachments

• 76487.jpg
    76487.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 387
Just thinking about next months ride then. :roll: The first Sunday of the month I'm sure we'll all be busy with hangovers, shopping in the sales and eating Turkey curry etc... So how about Sunday 8th January 2012 and try to make it as many Saracens as possible??? Any location suggestions or alternative dates? :p

Attachments

• small Minehead 09.JPG
    small Minehead 09.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 384
I like the saracen idea but I would rather wait for a bigger do when I could bring all of mine and have guest riders so they all get ridden at once. I am not happy to do that in winter though so I think we should look at a big meet maybe easter somewhere further north so others could join in, I think it would be spectacular.

In the menatime though, if any of these deveon rides are declared saracen only then I'm happy with that. I'll bring mine this weekend if thats the case but if not then I'm bringing something else, with decent brakes!!

Fair point and good idea!

I don't think it'd be fair to say 'Saracen only' though, for any ride, 'cos if you do I won't be able to come at the mo!!! :facepalm: How about 'Saracen prefered' and have a little Saracen of the ride prize? :xmas-big-grin:

Back