Mountain Cycle MOHO 1995 (all-NOS project)

Thanks a lot Cybernk! Im stuck for months on a few NOS components i just cant find!
No logo silver King!!!!
Early zooka,syncros,critical or kooka stems in reasonable lenghts/angles.
Then I need to swap my silver/red paul front der. for all silver one...
Its frustrating!

In the meantime i started 4 other projects to compensate

:LOL:

here is my beautiful PAUL deraileur.. If somebody have all silver one and is willing to swap or sell please PM me

Attachments

• paulfr.jpg
    paulfr.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 914
This is looking epic - all those gorgeous parts and NOS too!!!

It's all in the detail though and I completely understand how one component can completely throw the direction - It feels like you're forever honing the look but that's likely what it takes to achieve your look. Coming up to almost a year for me so I'll have to unleash my project at some point soon... Hope you find your bits - and soon! Want to see the finished article.

Donnie

Thanks a lot elPedro, dongward for your words of encouragement. I the beginning i said to myself that with this one i will not do any compromise..
so im facing the music i guess.. Its painfull. :LOL:
Im on ebay several hours everyday and i just cant get that freaking headset for more than year!
I think unless some fellow NOS junkie from here sets me free, Im doomed.

In the meantime im more and more skeptical to those tune cantis i got.. It really needs something american.. TNTs would be nice, to complement those hubs i have..

I also bought a few other components to have another possible route ready. Instead of red Red judy/flite combo going FSX/ Styff (or something similar) and flite Evolution..

Attachments

• styff2.jpg
    styff2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 610
  • fsx2.jpg
    fsx2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 609
Few other bits that might get used.

Attachments

• Grip.jpg
    Grip.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 605