The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

Radar (Mike) - riding an RC200f8 on mud, Dolan built Cougar on tarmac

Almost exclusively to be found riding out of Hayfield - why commute to ride when I live here?

Radar":ea1z30ki said:
Radar (Mike) - riding an RC200f8 on mud, Dolan built Cougar on tarmac

Almost exclusively to be found riding out of Hayfield - why commute to ride when I live here?

welcome aboard, keep an eye out for rides in your area

thought i would post up on this section, jeff from runcorn, cheshire.
currently riding a litespeed niota v3 ti. restoring an rc100.
looking for some different places to try with other retro bikers.

videojetman":b7f5duih said:
thought i would post up on this section, jeff from runcorn, cheshire.
currently riding a litespeed niota v3 ti. restoring an rc100.
looking for some different places to try with other retro bikers.

Nice metal! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Keep an eye on the thread for upcoming rides, would be great to have you along :)

Jon Smith - Jon (funny that) - mainly modern Cannondales but just building up a 93 Kona with bits I used back then. I have a few other bikes but still haven't worked out how to put them on my profile. Riding mainly North Wales, Delamere and Cannock. Looking forward to my first Retro Ride!

Jon Smith":2jc9m5gc said:
Jon Smith - Jon (funny that) - mainly modern Cannondales but just building up a 93 Kona with bits I used back then. I have a few other bikes but still haven't worked out how to put them on my profile. Riding mainly North Wales, Delamere and Cannock. Looking forward to my first Retro Ride!

I need a guide for Delamere - get lost and end up cutting through the same farm yard whatever I try to do! :? Farmer lady is quite friendly though... :LOL:

Will be a ride at Cannock on the 27th I think, work off some turkey!

elPedro666":4azeu4c8 said:
Will be a ride at Cannock on the 27th I think, work off some turkey!

27th Pete...? You'll be there a day early if you are there...

Welcome to Mike, Jeff and Jon. Please feel free to contribute suggestions for where to ride next year. It'll be great to have you along on some retro rides in the future.

It's to bump up my average so that I claim, on average, to have been on time in 2011... :cool:

Good chance we'll be there on foot on the 25th as well :shock:

isitafox, Dave, ride trials and rebuilding an oldskool frame up with a mix of parts on, ride trials in and around Chapel en le Frith and trails in High Peak

Back