Next Ride out?

Looks like the 28th is off as its the Cannock Turkey Twizzler on that date, so may a date before or after it 27/ 29/ 30th ? what do you think :roll:

Ps all our rides are open to every one with a bike ;)

kaya":pdhznabr said:
Looks like the 28th is off as its the Cannock Turkey Twizzler on that date, so may a date before or after it 27/ 29/ 30th ? what do you think :roll:

Ps all our rides are open to every one with a bike ;)

Did anyone organizing the Twiddler mention posiible dates to Vern, Mark or Chris? Did anyone point out that the Christmas Pudding Run has been on our calendar since early November last year?

28th was the date set over a year ago. I'll be riding in Dalby, not Cannock.

50miles or 120miles travel.
Let me think?

Leave Cannock to the Southerners ;)

No idea what day I'll be allowed out, surprised Chris is not at work trying to flog of old Christmas trees? Your boss feeling ok ? ;)

Dr S":2cmcwg11 said:
Did anyone organizing the Twiddler mention posiible dates to Vern, Mark or Chris? Did anyone point out that the Christmas Pudding Run has been on our calendar since early November last year?

28th was the date set over a year ago. I'll be riding in Dalby, not Cannock.

Very limited dates available to choose from Si. Sadly the Pudding Run wasn't pointed out on the AGEC and by the looks of it a firm date hadn't been decided upon.
The way I see it, this will give people good choice on Christmas week. Two great rides in two great locations. If they are on the same day, then so be it.

There will be many people who can't travel all the way to Cannock and many who can't travel all the way to Dalby. They are 155 miles apart, but if you live around say... Doncaster, then you could be truly torn between the two.

I'd like to point towards the calendar of events thread that has been a sticky for over a year on this section. Its had a pretty firm date set since it was written. We like to plan ahead, as you can see. It avoids undesirable clashes.

Shame. But, like you say it provides choice.

Dr S":1h9mzphc said:
Any preference regarding dates for this years Christmas Pudding Run around Dalby? I'm off from the 20th and back to work on the 3rd so pretty free and easy here.

Si

Apologies Si. I was basing it on the above.

Right are we sticking with the 28th or moving it a day or two?

Looks like me, Si and Ben have no plans to go to Cannock, whats everyone else think?

pud run

i suppose the two locations are far enough apart and in different regions anyway. How did you lot manage to blag the time off? Stick with it, it will offer option for those aching to get on their bikes during the festive period or, move a peg to the 29th, 30th?

Back