Cannock Turkey Twizzler - 28th December 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time ever I have to work between Christmas and New year 28/29/30th :cry:

I thought it was normally day after boxing day :cry:

drystonepaul":34ist4j7 said:
FluffyChicken":34ist4j7 said:
It's the same date as the NE&Yorks planned Pudding Run @ Dalby if that's any nearer

DEC 28th- Christmas Pudding Run, Dalby Forest, NYMoors
Last but not least. Work off that Turkey dinner at this classic RB festive bimble.

I wasn't aware that that date had been confirmed...?

I see your other post as I was typing this.
That's the date of our Calendar when Dr S (when was AEC) set last year, recent talk was I assume to see if it was still suitable. Easy to change the date if it's better.

Don't see a problem though. Choice is good :)
Snowy cold Dalby or warm sunny Cannock for them in between to decide :LOL:

Jon Smith":24y1w0so said:
I'll be there if I get my bike finished in time!!
Now where did I put that BB?

There'll probably be spares available... ;)

I'll be there with Kiran, barring disaster, and hopefully Old Kit and our usual impeccable support crew :cool: Bring on the Xmas leftovers picnic and swapmeet! :LOL:

elPedro666":3h8u3duf said:

I'll be there with Kiran, barring disaster, and hopefully Old Kit and our usual impeccable support crew :cool: Bring on the Xmas leftovers picnic and swapmeet! :LOL:

Remember Pete... 10am for a 10:30am start, not 10:30am for a monumental faff and an 11:45am start...

drystonepaul":j0f4y5yp said:
elPedro666":j0f4y5yp said:

Remember Pete... 10am for a 10:30am start, not 10:30am for a monumental faff and an 11:45am start...

Sod off :p I'm thinking about the 0800 ride, what's all that about then? Should be in the Midlands anyway :)

All about the swapmeet & picnic anyway, I might just bring a table&chairs instead of a bike this year...

Could be a possibilty again. Hopefully weather will be kind to us.

Not sure which bike though. I enjoyed it on my SS old CX bike and I enjoyed it on my Dynatech.

Now which is best............................ :twisted:

Might be the rigid Scott though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back