View
I've got a few of these on offer:

P1120528.jpg
[/url]

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130607164386? ... 1555.l2649

11 speed £149.99
10 speed £129.99
+ postage

Will sell for £10 less (via this site) to Retrobikers.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
They look nice! any plans to do something similar with other parts from the group - mechs, brakes, etc?

I have plans like you would not believe providing these cranks sell....

Feedback has been excellent so far and I'd say that they look better in reality.

Well keep us informed as and when you can! I don't need any cranks right now, but a full group done this way might be very interesting if the right frame came along. Any chance of a close up detail of the pantographing?

Just got a pair of these from Tel, have to say I'm really impressed, the pantographing and finish are both superb ,will post some pics up, when I get some time to fit them on my Cinelli.

Looking forward to seeing some pcs of them installed!

Tel, how about some sort of dustcap or cover for the open end of the axle? That would really give it a nice retro look!

Thats great Chipper glad that you like them. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures too.

Foz yes dustcaps are in my head actually, not the easiest thing to develop though as I don't want something that looks like those old raleigh type things that sit proud of the crank arms but something more like the old Campagnolo Chorus. I've worked out how to do it (near enough) but getting that design executed is another thing altogether....

Back