LINCOLN RIDE - **ABOUT 6" OF SNOW HERE!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be up for it, I'm in Grimsby.

Although I'm sure you'd sneer at me as I have no retro ride at the mo ;) (unless a '03 Orange Gringo counts!)

I usually ride an '06 Orange 5 (better for my arthritic back)

Still it's not what you ride it's how you ride (quite badly/slowly in my case!)

Andy B":26p9mcox said:
Although I'm sure you'd sneer at me as I have no retro ride at the mo

No problem as I'll probably ride my Avalanche, my trails are best suited to a hardtail.

Right, lets see if we can get a preferred date organised.

The only date I can't do is the weekend of the 15/16 March as its my wedding aniversary. Mrs GT would kill me if I went riding! :LOL:

That leaves us with 1/2, 8/9, 22/23 or 29/30.

What weekend suits you lot best, and Saturday or Sunday preferred?

sunday preferred, but I think I may have to leave it to you to decide date and if I can do it closer to the time then great. Things tend to crop up at the last minute in our family so forward planning can be tricky!

*Tries to work out in his head whether or not he's working on that Sunday, gives up & declares...*

..I should be up for it, be cool to meet some more local riders & to drool over some of your retro rigs!

Andy B":3vud0cfj said:
*Tries to work out in his head whether or not he's working on that Sunday, gives up & declares...*

..I should be up for it, be cool to meet some more local riders & to drool over some of your retro rigs!

:cool:
I'll put you down. And if it turns out you should be working remember, riding is more important! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back