1996 FAT CHANCE Shock-A-Billy #SBML045 :: Finito

Fattyboombatty":op5brk5w said:
So what color did you decide on? I hope the harlequin ;)

I'm still not committed to one colourway just yet mate..

It's either

1) Black

2) Black & Silver Harlequin*

3) Yo Cherry Red^

:twisted:

Parts are Black so they'll go with any of the above..

* Whilst not being Harlequin, I did always like the combo of Black and Silver on this Fat Ti..

^ Damn I miss this Bike..

Rick Draper":2l3q99im said:
That black and silver looks very nice.

Yeah it does hey.. :twisted:

Only issue is I've got some decals [2nd down on right] on their way from Rody that's go with the Black, but not the Silver [if I go Harlequin..]

I'm using the TEAM FAT CHANCE on the Downtube [Shock-A-Billy on the TT of course ;) ]

Fat%20Chance%20products.JPG

Speak to Garry at Graphic Shack, he has SAB decals on file and I am sure that he could do some to the colours you wanted?

Rick Draper":1aqsi53c said:
Speak to Garry at Graphic Shack, he has SAB decals on file and I am sure that he could do some to the colours you wanted?

Yeah but it's the TEAM FAT CHANCE one I need in a different [inverse] colourway i.e. Black with Silver FAT fill.. I'll email him anyways, see if he can help, so thanks for the tip :)

Hiya, were there any additional treatments added to the Fat Chance 'Cherry Red' like a colour flip or anything, any info on this colour would be great, cheers.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
kingroon":1q9sql6e said:
I'm guessing the news that I'm sending it off to get sprayed may cause some controversy, but it is going Black.. And if anyone is to blame it's JonRock for this photo on his 'site ;) :)

8377180_orig.jpg
:)

noooooooooooo

a klein in black is like a ferrari in ...magnolia..you have a klein you have to have loud paint

still it's your bike your money chap and I'm sure John will do an excellent job

sylus":8dt3mbcd said:
a klein in black is like a ferrari in ...magnolia..you have a klein you have to have loud paint

still it's your bike your money chap and I'm sure John will do an excellent job

No, JR isn't doing the Paint, his Black Attitude was one of the many inspirations for going Black is all :cool:

Fox ALPS4 Shock is on its way back from Risse Racing :cool: US$114 for Rebuild Service & Shipping..

Paint is locked in for January.. I have all the Build Parts.. Need a set of wheels building [anyone recommend someone, on here?]..

Back