Orange Ms Isle (Rebuilt September 2013)

really would luv one of these, been looking for ever but they always sell for mega bucks. great job bet your well pleased with the finish.

young n well hung":15ict8lp said:
really would luv one of these, been looking for ever but they always sell for mega bucks. great job bet your well pleased with the finish.

Its my daily ride, I love it!

the beauty of it is, its the same geometry as the patriot and i have the same bars & stem on it. so riding this 5 days a week and then the patriot at weekends means the patriot doesnt feel as foreign. :D

Great thread been a real help/inspiration for revamping my mk1 ms isle, hopefully have it finished this week.

Attachments

• WP_000073.jpg
    WP_000073.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,084
Good job on the yellow one. I've never got on with Orange full sus bikes for some reason but love their hardtails. My Sub Zero was one of my favourite bikes I owned...amazingly, for such a stiff bike it felt quite compliant and never made me ache in the way my Chameleon did after a long ride.

The black bars, stem and High Rollers look better.

LeeMsIsle":2fquj8v1 said:
Great thread been a real help/inspiration for revamping my mk1 ms isle, hopefully have it finished this week.

Nice looking bike that!! You cant beat an orange orange lol!

Thanks, anything other than an orange orange is just wrong lol

Will try and get a pic of it all up and assembled tonight, then time to start on swmbo orange airo

Few changes since the last pic i posted.

Retro 'style' skin wall tyres
charge spoon saddle
SLX rear mech
KMC gold chain
Road block on the back.....

IMG_4332.jpg

very smart, just changed saddle on my msisle from std orange version to a azonic big drop saddle. Its now like going along the road in a armchair.

Do like them tyres

Back