Italian Steel Frame wanted...

CinelliClassic

Dirt Disciple
I'm looking for an Italian (although will consider other nationalities) steel frame/forks from 1990's, must be seat-tube 52 cm centre-to-centre and top tube 53 cm centre-to-centre. Lugged construction, Columbus SLX or similar quality, in good condition (scratches scuffs ok, but no dents or rust please). Chrome would be nice.....anything from Colnago, Gios, Pinarello, Guerciotti, Fondriest, you name it .....

Hi - I have a Colnago Columbus Steel Frame its a C95 Columbus Steel frame in Red. Chrome forks and chainstay. It was built up and used for a couple of seasons but has spent a few decades in my garage.

Seat tube I have measured as Size 57 cm but this is bottom bracket to the top of seat tube. Its probably nearer 55 middle to middle - but this may still be too big. My inside leg is 32inches by the way and I really enjoyed the frame.

Its in Good condition – Chrome is dappled a wee bit and top of rear stays paint has a chip

selling with newish :

Campag Chorus BB
Campag Chorus Headset
Campag Chorus Front Mech
Stem Italmanubri Eclypse 120mm
I am in Edinburgh and am willing to post. I am also interested in selling the frame and forks seperately.

Looking for £350

Heres a link to the pics :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/69618585@N ... 967075573/

Cheers
Gavin

Thanks both of you for your posts. They are both stunning frames and I would be happy with your prices, unfortunately though I think they would be just that bit too big for me to achieve the ideal position and seat post extension in relation to the bars. Thanks again though chaps, much appreciated.

i have other frame 53 cc top tube columbus SLX with cinelli conjunctions

VGC 300gpb+shipping

I can picture just right?

Sent you a message to your inbox

Hello, i have sent you a message to your inbox , asking for certain details. I am potentially interested. Cheers.

Back