South West Retro Ride - Sunday 4th December - Haldon Forest.

I can bring one additional saracen if anybody want a go? It would be a 21 inch though!

Is there a postcode for the meeting place?

You'll be coming down the M5. The M5 turns into the A380 for Exeter. Just after the split (Exeter left V Plymouth right) you go up a steep hill. Take the very first left at the very top of the hill on the apex. There's a bridge that takes you back over the A380 (with a petrol station below it). Turn right after the bridge. The brown tourist signs will take you to Exeter Race Course and Haldon Forest. You get straight over at a mini roundabout and along another mile or so to the forest. The car park and main centre will be on your left. Look out for a few old folk on knackered old bikes wearing fluro lycra! :LOL:

Ok, so not up telegrapgh hill like last time then, up the A38 then off and right a bit?

I'll actually be coming from Newton abbot though, so up telagraph hill, turn left at the petrol sation at the top, down to the racecouse junction cross over the A38 and look for lycra? Got it!

different bike for me this time - GT or Marin. Might bring both & swap over @ half time. If I feel super-fit though I might ride up from home, its only 45 mins.

Im going zaskar fr its maiden (geared) outing. Really looking forward to it. Back is just about back to normal, so this should kickstart more regular riding for me.

Is the jumble still on after? Have a few cheap parts and a spare zaskar frame I might bring along if anyone is bringing anything else?

Back