2011-11-26 Ben Nevis Aftermath

Blimey :shock:

Even if you'd reached the river it would not have been fordable.

Ah well, looks like a great time had by all anyway :cool:

Was that THE river crossing?

Great pics Iain, Sunday was definitely the right day, we should have cooled our heels I think.

that write up it retrobike gold!

these pics put our local trails to shame

Lost my voice today, back of both my legs are sore in a way I have never known and I am so tired I might just go to my bed. Btw who was it snoring in exactly the same tone as Dr Who's tardis?

zigzag":3tk2wc10 said:

Great pics Iain, Sunday was definitely the right day, we should have cooled our heels I think.

No - this was River Nevis on Saturday afternoon when you lot were loafing around :D

ZZ - did I take that seatpost off you on Saturday night? Know we were looking at it but canny find it anywhere :cry:

Mr Panda":3n0p2m9q said:
zigzag":3n0p2m9q said:

No - this was River Nevis on Saturday afternoon when you lot were loafing around :D

ZZ - did I take that seatpost off you on Saturday night? Know we were looking at it but canny find it anywhere :cry:
Last i saw it was Sunday morning - it was half wrapped in your towel and sitting on the empty bunk above Gazz's. You've no left it have you?

Ahhh - towel - wondered where that was too :LOL:

Just looked at the bunkhouse booking sheet on t'internet - very few folk have been there since us so fingers x'd it'll be safe :roll:

I'll phone 'em. :roll: :roll:

Back