WTD: Black handlebars and brake levers

russ77

Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Afternoon all. Hoping someone has a set of drop handlebars and a pair of brake levers to suit a mountain bike I'm coverting for fun. Ideally I'd like a set of bars in black and the levers to be aero-type. The stem I've got has a 31.8mm clamp but I've got a shim to suit 25.4mm bars.

Cheers, T..

What size do you need?
I've a pair of ITM Pro Italia (anatomical drops) in 44cm outer to outer at the end of the drops, at brake lever mount they are 43cm outer to outer. Barring some scratches around the stem mount they are in excellent shpe. Single groove at the front. Glossy black
Would take £14 including delivery
Also have a pair of slightly newer ITM Super Anatomica 330.
43cm outer to outer at drop ends, 44cm outer to outer at brake fixing point. Double grooved so fine for campag set ups. Couple of minor marks otherwise very good. Matt Black
£12 including postage.
PM with email address if either of interest & I'll forward some photos

I also have some aero levers.

I have a pair of old Shimano 105 levers from late 80's, these really could do with some new hoods. £8.50 Posted

Or have some Shimano Dura Ace levers, which are in pretty good nick. would like around £22.50 posted for these.

If you had a pair with the bars then i would knock some off for you. If you need pics let me know and i will get them loaded up to my photobucket account.

Cheers
Craig

Hello folks and thanks for the replies. Hoping to get the bars a bit more cheaply as its really only an experimental bike for now. Want to see how it feels first. I might just take some off an old bike I have in the shed instead. Interested in pictures of the levers though, please!

Thanks again, T..

Back