Big Minidisc bundle

uktyler

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Featuring a Sony portable player MZ -E90, with remote and battery pack (takes one AAA), with Case Logic case:

Picture%20039.jpg

Hi-Fi separates player/recorder Sony MDS JE-640 with no remote:

Picture%20040.jpg

Sharp mini system CD/mindisc/radio, with speakers but they are crap, so you'd be better off with different ones, not sure it ever had a remote, I've not got one :LOL:

Picture%20041.jpg

Around about 65 discs, probably more as I have a look about:

Picture%20042.jpg

All in good working order.
Job lot £140 posted, not thinking of splitting it yet.

gawd sakes, you can tell it's a monday...i had to check the name of the image to see what the hell you were on about :LOL:

Really can't use the whole lot and it would cost way too much to send.

But I can find a use for a standalone Minidisc player with digital OUT to losslessly transfer some of my live recordings to hard-disc.

dbmtb":1h9tnrdf said:

But I can find a use for a standalone Minidisc player with digital OUT to losslessly transfer some of my live recordings to hard-disc.

It may be cheaper for you to find one local to you.

Most separate minidisc players will have a digital output, the most common seems to be optical, so you'll need something like this to get it into the computer:

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/premium-us ... tput-15745

uktyler":327tdp2l said:
dbmtb":327tdp2l said:

It may be cheaper for you to find one local to you.

Most separate minidisc players will have a digital output, the most common seems to be optical, so you'll need something like this to get it into the computer:

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/premium-us ... tput-15745

Seperate minidisc players are very hard to come across in Denmark - it never really caught on here and the population is so small that the chances of one showing up are minimal. Have been looking at small ads for years.

I already have the soundcard for it.

I have a nice {mains supply home type }separate denon MD player with digital out,,,happy to swap for a crankset,,or something Mb related. :)
Mark.

Back