My cannondale M400

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As promised my caonnondale M400, USE seatpost, flyte saddle, Pace RC30 bars, diacompe levers, sts cantis, XTR front mech, Sram 9.0sl rear mech and levers, hope titanium BB, cook brothers F crank and ringle cages. Dont think I've missed anything there, but let me know if I have. :LOL:

DSC00126.jpg
[/url]

Thanks, I like it. I'm sure he can have a go for you although it has to be said he's better at taking stuff apart than putting it back together again lol. I've got some more close up pics of the cook cranks and pace bars ect but I'm guessing I should post them in the gear section.

Bless him, not be long before he'll be riding then if he's not already of course lol, nice rts by the way, I not long ago got rid of mine fantastic frame though, took loads of abuse without ever complaining. Nicest one I ever saw though was before I had mine the team model all polished with the flouro magura's and spin wheels I was like wow.

he`s trying , not too confident at the moment

allways wanted an RTS , only took me 12 years :LOL:

Yeah mine wasn't new, i managed to get second hand one some time ago, and the best think were it was a lady who had owned it so not been abused one bit (of course not saying all women ride nicae and carefuly but this one had), and her bf was into bikes so had kept it maintained. I decided to get rid of it though cause I was using it as play bike, 2.3 tioga downhills don't go well with rockshox quadra's lol, and brought a few other bits of pieces and decided to get rid of the frame and brought a downhill one before I wrecked the poor rts, on the plus side I sold at my brother so can still have a play around on it whenever I want hehe. I'm sure the little chap will get there with the riding skills. :D

Back