I am Titanium... 89 Merlin Titanium.

Nice frames, really nice :cool:
Import VAT into UK really stings, especially as they VAT you on the postage as well as the item value :twisted: That prolly equated to a fair bit more than the actual shipping costs!

that is awesome!! Would love to own one of these baby's myself one day...

Thank you guys.

The cost of shipping and admin charges did come up to quite a bit as it was shipped from America to Singapore. I can't exactly recall which state it came from and who cares about it?

The frames are just beautiful. I've now gone from a Cannondale fanatic to Klein and to Merlin. I can sense the cocaine dosage kicking in… :twisted:

Good weekend to everyone! Here's some updates to the 89 Merlin Titanium. It's really looking delicious!

I'll have to put on my flame jacket before the purist start their bombing!

SGT_9998.jpg

SGT_9993.jpg

SGT_0022.jpg

SGT_0019.jpg

SGT_0014.jpg

SGT_0011.jpg

SGT_0008.jpg

SGT_0003.jpg

SGT_0002.jpg

That is a good looking build - fantastic!

The straight fork works well and the contrast of the black/ carbon fork, chainset and seatpost works beautifully.

What colour bar tape is going on it?

I'd be very interested to hear how it rides.

Regards,

David

Thank you for feedback, mate.

I will be sticking to black bar tapes to complete the whole ride at this moment.

Plans for the future:
1) Get some titanium bottle cages
2) Get a titanium 27.0 titanium seatpost
3) Get the other set of light weight low-profile carbon tubular wheels to be build up

The price I had to pay for building up 2 bikes at the same time meant I had to be really really broke, JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS!

Some proper shots of the bike. I love the ride so far. Really comfortable and stiff at the same time.

Shots taken at the Marina Barrage, Singapore. Enjoy!

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2887.jpg

Back