EPIC road clearout - now with NEW ADDED THINGS

I was in Cliff Pratt's on Friday buying bartape!

Arione, Langdale frame, small Syncros stem, Syncros ti seatpost, ti stem and the Salsa bars are all sold - thanks to everyone for paying quickly.

Other things that may be added to the epic sale thread but ran out of enthusiasm to photograph yesterday...

* Complete silver 10v Centaur groupset
* Silver Open Pro on Ambrosio hubs
* A Dave Lloyd Concept 90 frame

syncro stems

A thank you for the last syncro stem and looking forward to the next one type of bump
regards
Peter

Dunno how I thought I could part with my red Kona Kapu, but I can't. Now rebuilt with a full Centaur 10v groupset and had a blast on it today, affirming that it's still the best-riding bike I've owned.

Anyway: BUMP for all sorts of posh new things for sale.
Thanks to everyone that's bought stuff off me so far!

i-am-iron-man said:
Dunno how I thought I could part with my red Kona Kapu, but I can't. Now rebuilt with a full Centaur 10v groupset and had a blast on it today, affirming that it's still the best-riding bike I've owned.

A wise man to know when not to sell something because selling will leave years of regret and the money will be frittered away.....so enjoy...and...keep on enjoying!

120 stem

Hi.
£15.00 120 syncro altura received this morning and every bit as good as the 100 silver I bought earlier. Top man this gentleman.Thank you
very much
Regards
Peter

Top guy!

Veloce levers and bits arrived in a super record brake box - nice touch! Well packed and minty condition, as usual it seems.

<must resist the Dave Lloyd....>

Back