2011-11-26 Ben Nevis Aftermath

This is by far the funniest write up thread ever, i've tears streaming and my throat is sore with laughing so much :LOL:

Oh crap, where did that violin come from...

dscf1298.jpg

Note the now empty bar.

zigzag":1o2vaxe8 said:
There now follows a brief musical interlude...

dscf1279s.jpg

My reaction on tk's music was maybe too harsh, it wasn't that bad. Forgot to mention, TK has played on wooden flute as well.

Radoslaw":1lgiehwz said:
My reaction on tk's music was maybe too harsh, it wasn't that bad. Forgot to mention, TK has played on wooden flute as well.
It is unfortunately true...

dscf1293b.jpg

Radoslaw":3dvh46ox said:
My reaction on tk's music was maybe too harsh, it wasn't that bad. Forgot to mention, TK has played on pink flute as well.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Awesome write up :D ....at least you gave it a go! Looked a good laugh riding or no :)

Aye, we definitely had a laugh, you had to really, the absurdity of it all was perfect comedy fodder. Gazz was definitely on form.

Some good riding on that wee section of the WHW, although it was slow going, partly because of the conditions, and partly because it's a walker's path and there aren't really any concessions to bikes. So I don't think we'd have been much faster on that section if the weather had been good, although I think it got fire-roady again after the point where we turned back.

Looking forward to Mr Ps pictures too - he went out yesterday and was planning on going out again today (weather was much clearer).

With the benefit of hindsight, today would have been the day to do it, although it was still pretty windy.

Back