British Eagle Pro-Carbon

I can't get ebay here at work, but that'll be the one. As my previous comment they are new, no scratches, but lots of sharp edges and heavy machine maks. Looking at your polishing, you'll soon get it right.

So, a bit more work today cleaning, polishing and more cleaning. Have also started putting the bike back together again, so i have added a few more pictures.

My handlebar tape arrived this morning, it took me ages to track some down and Im very pleased with how it looks. It was the first time I've ever doen handlebar tape, and I'm fairly happy with the job I've done, apart from the gap underneith the right hand brake lever, might try and sort that out tomorrow. Also need to get some black tape to finish off at the top of the bars, thats something else to do tomorrow. The bar tape came from this guy on ebay http://stores.ebay.co.uk/vintagenosbicycleparts

I have cleaned up and refitted the original seatpost and am happy with it, was going to get one off eBay but there isn't anything wrong with the one i have so i may as well keep it!

Im going to go out and get some tyres tomorrow and try to find a saddle. I'd love to get an original saddle but I think thats going to be impossible, unless anyone knows of one floating around anywhere ...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 20.44.57.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 20.44.57.png
    124.8 KB · Views: 2,014
  • Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 20.45.14.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-26 at 20.45.14.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 2,014
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 2,014
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 2,014
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Saddle sorted, thats on its way and should arrive this week, couldn't get an original but picked up a Turbo Matic which should hopefully look the part, if not I'll look for something else.

I really want to re-do the decals, does anyone either know where i could get the font matched or anywhere that supplies old decals? Have trawled ebay etc but can find anything!

andystevens22":1c3iu6st said:
Saddle sorted, thats on its way and should arrive this week, couldn't get an original but picked up a Turbo Matic which should hopefully look the part, if not I'll look for something else.

I really want to re-do the decals, does anyone either know where i could get the font matched or anywhere that supplies old decals? Have trawled ebay etc but can find anything!

Could be an odd choice but Alan Carbiniro are available, tis the same frame.

Could be an odd choice but Alan Carbiniro are available, tis the same frame.

Not sure, I like the retro text have tried to recreate using photoshop, think it looks OK...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-27 at 15.51.02.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-27 at 15.51.02.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,000
Back