14.5" Zaskar LE Build

Pedals

Pedals are VP Shogun, early ones, weigh 260g the pair, have the Ti versions on another bike, sub 200g and are fully rebuildable.

Re: Pedals

Wold Ranger":c2wu6mgo said:
Pedals are VP Shogun, early ones, weigh 260g the pair, have the Ti versions on another bike, sub 200g and are fully rebuildable.

Cheers for that.

Beautiful

14.5's weren't avaliable in Spain. I bought a 16" instead and never seen a fourteen-point-five before...

by the way, how much wheelbase do you get? I have always wonder if those 14.5's were the ones used by Hans Rey in 95/96...

el_leci":1122eop0 said:
Beautiful

14.5's weren't avaliable in Spain. I bought a 16" instead and never seen a fourteen-point-five before...

by the way, how much wheelbase do you get? I have always wonder if those 14.5's were the ones used by Hans Rey in 95/96...

I sold this frame a while back. It might be worth contacting the new owner for information :)

Here's a link to his profile so you can pm him - CHASE76's Profile

Thanks!

Barneyballbags":ciezvu4z said:
el_leci":ciezvu4z said:
Beautiful

I sold this frame a while back. It might be worth contacting the new owner for information :)

Here's a link to his profile so you can pm him - CHASE76's Profile

Back