XTR'd 1997 GT STS 2

Looking great! like MattyZaskar I too have a soft spot for these beasts, however my soft spot is more like a soft continent. I've gone to some amazing lengths for my fleet of STSs and wouldn't change a thing. Are you going to add decals? I know the many here disapprove of going stealth but I think the STS line looks way better blank than with their original decals.

fantastic bike! the pace forks do look very nice on this bike. looks good without decals, really highlights the craftsmanship of the alloy lugs and the thermoplastic tubes.

stauqmuk":3qdmgtpb said:
Looking great! like MattyZaskar I too have a soft spot for these beasts, however my soft spot is more like a soft continent. I've gone to some amazing lengths for my fleet of STSs and wouldn't change a thing. Are you going to add decals? I know the many here disapprove of going stealth but I think the STS line looks way better blank than with their original decals.

you got pics ot threads of yours ?

mike

Got the decals on a few weeks ago. They really complete it. The black and red look great against the carbon frame. Will post fresh pics when I get a day off.

The sts looks so right, trouble is, at the grand old age of 17 i sat on one of these at bike 96 and it creaked so bad :shock: i only weighed about 9 st.

If you say to any of the 3 lads who were with me that day - sts they will reply with crrreeeeaaaaakkk!

I hope they sorted it for production!

mallott":3al2pcpo said:
If you say to any of the 3 lads who were with me that day - sts they will reply with crrreeeeaaaaakkk!

I hope they sorted it for production!

NOPE!! My '98 still squeaks like a b!@tch. :LOL:
It's almost embarrassing.

Back