Show us yer FSR's

Yes the crack is on the chainstays on the drive side but I will be selling the frame as I don't need another bike.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
'99 Stumpjumper FSR XC

Here is mine....

Spesh5.jpg

Spesh7.jpg
Spesh8.jpg

Full rebuild can be found on link below.

I think I answered this your thread, unfortunately I don't think they do.

They don't show this on their website, though if you give them a call you never know. They do however sell the link part though at a whopping £106 for a chunk of machined aluminium. Great part but .....wow!

I was lucky enough to get both the link and the stay from an ebay auction for ~£50 together with the frame and the original link and stays. I'm not sure the person selling knew exactly what they had, and I was surprised I got it for that amount. I suppose it was just right place right time, I then sold the donor frame on and effectively got those parts for free!!

Like the others said in your other thread, keep looking out for donor frames, you never know. There are other options like adapter parts, however the only difficulty I came across was clearance to the rotor from the bolt/nut heads joining the stays. I think A2Z do one, and I have after some trawling websites seen one guy make his own part and get it welded on.

Back