Which day are you free to attend a ride in the FoD

• Saturday 26 th November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 27 th November

• Either day suits me, see you there !

• Total voters
Gutted, think I am going to have to bail on the ride, we need to sort Claire out with a new car and need to do some jobs on Landy and it's not really cricket to bugger off for the day
:cry:

daj":30akog6m said:
Gutted, think I am going to have to bail on the ride, we need to sort Claire out with a new car and need to do some jobs on Landy and it's not really cricket to bugger off for the day
:cry:

half a day ;)

Oooops, I didnt get my work finished today, 2 day job that has to be done this week, I failed!!

Sorry guys, I have to work tomorrow to finish the job off so builders can start first thing monday. One of the problems with being self employed, cant be helped.

Yes, sorry, but as this was an un scheduled last minute ride then it has to be dropped for work commitments. Next weekends is a deffo, then I tend to work 2 saturdays a month intentionaly, then any other saturdays are for whatever comes up, but work usually wins, i need the £££!!

rupeww":230m78g2 said:
Yes, sorry, but as this was an un scheduled last minute ride then it has to be dropped for work commitments. Next weekends is a deffo, then I tend to work 2 saturdays a month intentionaly, then any other saturdays are for whatever comes up, but work usually wins, i need the £££!!

No worries matey, I know you need to feed your bike addiction like the rest of us ;)

I am going to have to bail too - the lad is sick with some bug and the Mrs wants me to have my turn at wiping up projectile vomit as I have been having 'an easy time of it' at work all week. Nice.

Sorry - another Fly. :(

'My mate Dave', on his modern trash, has advised that he has a broken spoke. Plus a dodgy front mech.

However he doesn't get off lightly and I have bribed the LBS with the offer of some Long Players and they will open early to sort us/him out. So we will definitely be there and if necessary I'm prepared to lend a bike - does brotherly love go any further :evil: ?

See you in the morning, looking forward to it greatly.

Yeah I am out , Car viewing lined up for tomorrow morning :cry:

Have fun without me ... Dont forget the camera Ed !!

Back