Modolo Brakes

latman

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi,

Yes I can but havn't got a clue how much the postage is going to be though.

You might have to be prepared for a shock. ;)

Not much time left on the auction.

Try to get back to me asap

Cheers

Jules

They were only at £3 or so when I posted my reply.

No comeback from the original poster though and now above £11.50 max bid.

Hey ho such is life!

Know b****r all about Modolo stuff - I normally frequent the muddy side of bikes. ;)

Was that cheap for what they were? - it seemed it to me even bitd when I did race if I could have picked up road bike brakes for £25 it would have been dirt cheap.

Modolo brakes were a bit marmite in their day....should have come with an individual number stamped on the caliper and also in a range of colurs including red, blue, black, silver and I think green. The blue ones were a nice colour :)

Campag / shimano were 40-70 with Zeus being about half price and Weinmann 500's about 12 quid LOL

£25 pretty good if you wanted them for a period build.

Get into cars and a set of Ganador door mirrors are £400 !

Shaun

No reply from me as I was fast asleep in a 10hrs different time zone here , thanks anyway :) I was interested in them as I have a modolo X Tenos stem on my project bike and they looked no worse than the single pivot 7400 DA brake calipers I am considering.

Back